Tuesday 2 December 2014

♥ I'm A NARSissist ♥


So a few weeks ago I was privileged enough to be contacted by a NARS representative and asked as to whether I would like to be sent a few goodies for being a loyal customer and writing a blog post on their products! Of course I said yes, I mean common free NARS? Yes Please! 

Aside from that I think its great that NARS gives back to their fans and I was more than happy to be sent some things! I was really impressed by what I received so I thought I would share my thoughts on the two items I was lucky enough to receive! 


The first product I received was a satin lip pencil in the shade Mandore which is one of two new limited edition satin lip pencils in their fall collection. On the NARS website it's described to be a 'cranberry' which I think is a perfect summery of the gorgeous, deep red. Rich in pigment and the ever so creamy formula makes application extremely easy especially with it being a crayon form with is perfect to throw in your bag. I love how long wearing this product is and once the actual product has worn off it leaves a gorgeous stain which I think is fantastic for extended periods of time. I will definitely be rocking Mandore all through December as it's the perfect shade for the Christmas season! Unfortunately December will be the start of summer in Australia however I refuse to wear bright summery shades and I will be rocking gold's and red's and my good ol' Christmas jumper throughout the festive month!



(Sorry, my gold nail is barley visible)

The second product I was kindly sent by NARS was the 3.1 Philip Lin nail polish in Gold Viper which again is a part of their gorgeous fall collection. First off, how freakin cute is the packaging! Some serious quality packaging right there! Honestly, I'm not a huge nail polish girl due to the fact that It always looks messy and I resort to removing it a few hours later. This polish however surprised me so much! The brush is perfect for easy application and really does fill the whole nail without going everywhere (and I have tiny nails!) The actual finish of the polish would have to be described as gold foil, it literally looks like it's been dipped in gold! I absolutely love this polish and it's so perfect for the festive season! I have to say though it does tend to chip with the more coats I apply! I feel when I only apply one or two layers it lasts a lot longer and has a better hold however once I apply three or four it really does start to chip with no effort.


All in all I'm extremely grateful to the PR at NARS for kindly sending me these two gorgeous products as a thank you and I'm so grateful! I will definitely be rocking these both throughout December as they are perfect for Christmas! 

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment