Friday 28 November 2014

♥ November Favourites ♥


Hey everyone! All I'm thinking right now is whaaaaaat! how is it November already? This month has flown by so fast, particularly having just graduated seven days ago so everything this month has been so rushed. 

I realised I have neglected my blog once again and I sincerely apologise, however, I am now finally done with school and I will be posting twice a week on a Tuesday and Friday. So, I realised I've never done a monthly favourites post and its been something ive always wanted to do so I thought why not start! 


bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer - Neutralizing 30ml ($29 AU)

This month I just haven't been able to put this stuff down!. I first become aware of this product through watching one of shaaanxo's videos (if you don't know her you definitely need to check out her channel). Being a girl whose struggled with hyper pigmentation and redness, this primer has been my saviour in evening out my skin tone and preparing my skin for a flawless base especially in this heat where my face has been super red!  Plus, its only $29 which is amazing for a 'higher end' product, I will definitely be trying out more of bareMinerals primers in the near future! 



NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - 60ml ($14.95 AU)

I've had this one for a while now but this month I've been reaching for it more than ever especially due to it being freakin 37 degrees on a daily basis! I really like how this product keeps my makeup looking fresh and flawless throughout the day! I honestly don't see any mattifying finish, maybe because I'm just super oily, but it keeps my makeup looking perfect (and not as oily) for a long period of time which is a must for this weather! 


theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - 8.5g ($34.95 AU)

This has been my holy grail highlighter for a number of months now and I still find myself constantly reaching for it on a daily basis. I just absolutely love how healthy it makes my face appear and I really enjoy using gold toned highlighters as oppose to pink or beige just because it suits my skin tone a lot more. This highlighter is so beautiful and gives off a natural radiant glow without looking chunky or over the top. I have also been applying this to my brow bone more frequently as of late, and I just love how it brightens my eyes and makes my brows look  a lot more shaped and crisp and it kind of pulls the look all together when I'm going for a super dewy finish. 


(I totally forgot to include this in the main picture of my favs!)

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - 9.4g ($4.07 AU)

When I first bought this I didn't think id actually get much use for it however this month it's made it's way into my daily routine! I absolutely love using this to bronze up my cheeks, neck and forehead before I contour as it gives my face a gorgeous natural bronze. For the small price of $4.07 this stuff is amazing and is perfect for summer and spring when you want a bronzed look.



Essence I ♥ Stage Eyeshadow Base - 4ml ($5.10 AU) 

This little gem was discontinued for ages but essence FINALLY decided to bring it back and I'm so glad they did! Although when I'm not tanned it can look a little too orange and appear as more of a cream shadow, it makes for a perfect base and doesn't crease or clump. I also love how easy and smooth it is to blend out.




Loreal Skin Perfection Corrected Correcting Serum - 30ml ($29.99 AU)

This little baby is another product I bought because of Shaaanxo ( I buy most things she loves!) I had previously been using the Simple rich moisturiser for a good year as my pre makeup moisturiser however this has totally won me over! I think it's way more suited to pre makeup as it plump's and adds moisture to the skin without adding extra oil which is great if you have oily skin like myself. I love how this makes my skin look and it really does make the application of my foundation SOO much easier. High recommend ladies! 



Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate - 4.0g ($15.10 AU) 

One of my best friends bought this little beauty for my birthday in September and I'm totally sold! After using the elf eye brow kit for a good six months and while it is a good drugstore option, I found that it looked a bit chunky at times. I'm so thankful to finally own this product and it has totally changed the way my brows look! I'm totally obsessed with this stuff and the colour lasts so well in hot weather conditions. 


MAC Velvet Teddy Matte Lipstick - 3g ($36 AU)

Velvet Teddy has been on everyone's hit list for the past few months and although purchasing this in July I'm still totally obsessed with it! After seeing Brittany Saunders (check out her YouTube she's absolutely hilarious) using this I decided to pick it up for myself and it's just such a great nude. I would describe it as the perfect Kylie Jenner lippie and although spring is typically all about corals and pinks I've been religiously rocking Velvet Teddy for the past four months! 

That's all for my monthly favourites, stay tuned for Tuesday for my next post. 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment